Picking an Online Casino Dinuba CA
Electric Conduit & Fittings, Consumer Electronics Stores
Picking an Online Casino
Author: Gen Wright
Roulette has always been portrayed as a game of the rich and fashionable since the first casino was started up in Monte Carlo in 1863. In the past, roulette players wore tuxes and elegant after-dinner dresses with sparkling jewels while playing this stylish entertainment.
But now roulette is no longer just a game for the jet set. Online roulette is one of the fastest growing games at gambling websites around the world. This article will outline all the ins and outs of online roulette rules for the novice player.
Online roulette has spread this exciting game even further. Along with the software the online casino provides, you can also download and use "roulette companion" applications like Routrack.
What is Roulette?
Roulette is a game that uses a special revolving wheel, a small white ball, a betting table and chips to play. The wheel has special black and red slots, with numbers from 1 though 36, plus a 0 and a 00 (in the American version of the game). The European version doesn't use a 00, which decreases the advantage for the house or casino. The object of the game is to calculate where the ball will land and bet on that outcome.
Picking an Online Casino
1) Look for a quality casino. Do your homework. Only play at online casinos that have withstood the test of time. A solid reputable casino will have good character among the online community it caters to.
2) Look at the support end of things. Does the casino offer customer service? Before you sign up check to see if they have "Live support" or 24/7 phone support. Call the support number to see who answers. A good online casino will have a good support system.
3) Payout Percentages are very important. Make certain that the percentage has been verified by a third-party. A payout percentage is the proportion of all money bet by the players that are paid out as winnings. A payout of say 98% means 98% of the total of all money bet, 98% of it is paid out to the players.
4) Pick the casino that plays your game. Some casinos offer a variety of games, while other are specialized in one area of play. If you are mostly interested in online roulette then look for a casino that offers the best payouts for roulette vs. other games.
5) Bonuses. Many online casinos offer bonuses from a few hundred bucks to several hundreds of dollars. In addition to the signup bonus, you could be eligible for loyalty or high roller bonuses.
6) Demo the casino software. Most of the best casinos offer you a chance to play for free on a simulation of their online roulette software. Play several hands. Determine if the software is confusing or hard to use.
7) Look to see if the casino has a good payment plan. See what kind of third-party accounts they need and how to setup an account. Most casinos make signing up a quick and easy process.
Money and Your Online Safety
A reputable online casino wants you to experience a fair and honest game of roulette. Many of the larger websites are owned by publicly traded companies and face the same rigid financial probes and legal restrictions as any other large multinational.
All accounts are both secure and confidential. Signing up only takes a few minutes and then you are ready to play.
Now you are ready to do your homework. Remember look for online casinos that offer the best bonuses for roulette or for a new account. About the Author:
Beat the Casinos with Routrack.com
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/collecting-articles/picking-an-online-casino--848648.html