2009 Jaguar XF Corcoran CA
2009 Jaguar XF
Click here for more content from JDPower.com
- All-new design
- Coupe styling in a 4-door sedan
- Class-leading chassis torsional stiffness
- Standard 4.2-liter aluminum V-8 rated at 300 hp
- Available supercharged V-8 rated at 420 hp
- Standard 20-inch wheels on supercharged models
- Standard shift-by-wire 6-speed automatic transmission
- Cabin ambience enhanced with mood lighting
- Available in March 2008
Jaguar, the classic British automotive nameplate, is synonymous with lavish, elegantly-styled automobiles. From the beautiful Mark V Drophead Coupe and the XK120 sports car, to the E-Type Roadster, Jaguar reaffirms its tradition of combining passion and sport with polish and style. Marking a new era for Jaguar, the 2009 Jaguar XF offers the visual excitement of a coupe in a stylish 4-door sedan. Inside the cabin, 5 passengers are treated to sophisticated luxury, while the hidden mechanicals deliver the ride, drive and performance of a true sports sedan.
The all-new 2009 Jaguar XF will be launched in three trim levels: Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Supercharged. The Luxury and Premium Luxury models will be equipped with a normally-aspirated V-8, while Supercharged models feature a more powerful version of the same V-8 engine. As expected in a premium-luxury sedan, all versions are equipped with a high level of standard features....
Click here to read the rest of the article at JDPower.com