2008 Toyota Sequoia Preview Tulare CA
Long Beach, CA
National City, CA
San Francisco, CA
2008 Toyota Sequoia Preview
Click here for more content from JDPower.com
- All-new, second-generation model
- New body, new interior, new chassis
- Increased focus on efficiency, performance, and comfort
- Co-developed with Tundra full-size pickup
- Available 381-hp, 5.7-liter V-8 engine
- Available 6-speed automatic transmission
- Flexible passenger and cargo-carrying capacity
- Seating for up to 8 occupants
- Toyota's STAR Safety System
- Five new paint colors
Toyota introduced its Sequoia full-size SUV in September 2000 as a 2001 model, joining the RAV4, 4Runnerand Land Cruiser in Toyota's three-model SUV lineup.
It was the first Toyota SUV designed in the U.S. and the first to be built exclusively in the U.S. at Toyota's production facility in Princeton, IN. The Sequoia received minor changes in 2005, primarily consisting of engine, transmission, safety and cosmetic enhancements.
The new, second-generation 2008 Toyota Sequoia is only slightly larger than the previous model, yet interior space has been increased significantly with a higher level of comfort for second- and third-row passengers. The 2008 Sequoia was co-developed with the new 2008 Tundrafull-size pickup, a product the company admits is the single-biggest launch in the 50-year history of Toyota Motor Sales in America. The 2008 Sequoia was designed to be more powerful, have more interior room and cargo capacity, more comfort, and more utility than its predecessor.
Click here to read the rest of the article at JDPower.com